We do ask that all attendees be
responsible, use moderation, and
remember that this event is for "beer
tasting" -- not overindulgence.
Taxis will be on call.
Strictly 21 and up (bring photo ID).
No children or pets allowed.
|We encourage attendees to hang around after the event for dinner and beer
at the brewpub. 5 Seasons is offering 10% off
your food and beer purchase with a festival wristband!|
The menu items from Chef Dave Larkworthy are superb!
Brewer Crawford Moran also promises a special cask ale on sale after the event!
Proceeds benefit Project Safe Women's Shelter
tickets will be mailed. Your name will simply be on a guest list at the
- Bring photo ID and the e-mail address used to make your reservation.
- No refunds on tickets for
- Tickets are transferable to another person - if
the person has your name and e-mail address.
- All ticket questions must be resolved with us at least 24 hours in
advance of the festival.
- This year's tickets available from this website. No tickets will be
available at the door.
- Some beers will run out before the end of the event.
- All attendees are required to sign a liability release before
entering. Preview the waiver
- DD tickets: This event
provides great entertainment that is worth the price of admission. The ticket
price also reflects a donation for a charity. We believe in drinking
responsibly, and there will be taxis at the venue at all times during the
festival. Considering all this and
the limited space at the event, we are not able to offer designated driver
- All beers come from licensed Georgia distributors, and ticket price goes toward purchase of beers from 5 Seasons.
Photo album from a previous year...
Craig and Mark served beers from HeBrew, Tommy Knocker and Flying Dog.
Marilyn says, "With great beer, comes peace."
Shep and Hank sample the great brews from Hawaii's Kona Brewing Company.
Ale Atlanta President Ed Hamrick (left) and RateBeerer KP shared the
fine Terrapin beers with the crowd.
Kathy and Larry poured the Harpoon selections.
Mark Hall explained the subtleties of beer aroma and flavor components
(whether attendees were listening or not).